Chanelle Helm is a co-founder and organizer of the radical far left Black Lives Matter group in Louisville and recently offered a list of requests for white people.
Chanelle believes white people owe her and local black families more free stuff. Her list included leaving your belongings to black people and downsizing your home and gifting your current home to a black family.
The article for Leo Weekly, titled, “White people, here are 10 requests from a Black Lives Matter leader,” was written by Chanelle Helm, a self-described “cofounder and core organizer of Black Lives Matter Louisville.”
From The Daily Caller
In the post, Helm opens by telling white people, “if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.”
White people who can “an afford to downsize” are urged to “give up the home you own to a black or brown family.”
“White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing,” reads another request.
Helm also references “lil’ dick-white men” associated with the alt-right and tells other whites to, “Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.”
This list of requests may seem strange, but it fits an increasingly common thread among left-wing activists, many of whom insist that the only way to properly address historical racism is through reparations.
Reparations for slavery and historical oppression, once a relatively fringe idea among American liberals, has gained increasing support in recent years.
In one story from this June, a group at the University of Chicago demanded reparations, writing, “Black people do not need a seat at the university’s reparations table. They need to own that table and have full control over how reparations are structured.”
Reparations are also part of the official platform for The Movement For Black Lives, a group that seeks to organize and unite a variety of different racial activist groups.
The Full List In Order:
1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.
2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.
3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.
4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.
7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.
8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.
9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.
10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.